Testimonials – References
1 July 2013
7 Marion Avenue
West Brunswick VIC 3055
To Whom it may concern:
I am delighted to write this letter of recommendation on behalf of Callahan Kyatt. Cal was a general contractor for some brick restoration work we had done at the front of our heritage listed home in March of 2013.
While finding and dealing with tradespeople can be inherently stressful, Cal made the whole process simple and stress free, and I am extremely pleased with the final result. In particular I would like to mention:
- Quality of work performed: The quality of the work was top notch. He was knowledgeable, skilled and component.
- Integrity and professionalism: Throughout the project, I was impressed with Cal’s commitment to generating a top quality finish. He really listened to what I wanted the finished product to look like and took time out to check in with me in the early stages of the project to make sure I was happy with how he and his crew were going.
- Great communication: Cal kept me informed of the work schedule, and informed me of changes when the schedule was impacted by weather delays. His commination was always clear, informative and helpful.
- Value: I had contacted three different contractors for the work. Although Cal’s bid was not the lowest, I am absolutely convinced that he delivered the best value for the price.
- Worksite: Cal kept an extremely clean and tidy workplace, and never left the site in disarray. Cal took special care to prevent any of the job dust from trailing throughout the house.
I am very pleased with the final product, and have been impressed with his work. Cal is a rare find and I recommend him without any reservations. If you have any questions about my experience, please feel free to contact me on 0419 194 423.
3 July 2013
To Whom it May Concern:
I Sam Downing, a Registered Building Practioner (Dowcon) Am writing this letter of recommendation on behalf of Cals Bricklaying and tuck-pointing Services. We Have engaged In Bricklaying Services On our Construction Sites.
While finding and dealing with Professional tradesman can be Extremely Painful and difficult, Callahan made the whole process simple and stress free, and I am extremely pleased with the final result. I was Impressed In Callahan Keeping his word, In saying what time he would commence the Project and More importantly Following through with His actions. Listed Below are Some of the Qualities I noticed In Callahan and his team, During His Time on our Construction Site
- # The quality of the work was Exceptional. I found Him Knowledgeable, skilled and competent. And more than Happy to assist me further In setting out the Hurdles and Checking alignment and positioning on the Garage Boundary.
- # Callahan’s Professionalism was clearly evident whilst In operations on The construction site
- # I Never Had to re instate where the rubbish was to be allocated throughout his time on the Site. Callahan Was always in control of this, and delegating Site cleaning duties Daily, to His more than Competent Staff.
- # When the Beam/ Pitching Plate was Installed for the garage Roof we found his work very accurate and did not need to adjust Any Of the engaged Brick Piers. Along with our own Inspection of the dwelling the work was Very Clean, and to a satisfactory Standard
- #There were some Variations added into the scope of the works which we had found out they need to be attended during his Time On site. Callahan completed these with no Hassles and Gave me a Competitive Price for the works.
From the Time Callahan first arrived on site, I Knew That I had found an Honest Tradesman. He has also assisted me In other Information I have enquired to Him about. I can say that For Callahans Age, He Is a Very Knowledgeable and its evident that he is passionate about the Building Industry.I have developed a Good relationship with Callahan and I Would be more than happy to recommend Callahan To anyone who Required his assistance